Enghouse Interactive, Americas obtains its ISO 27001 Certification for its Data Security Management Practices supporting its Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Solutions
EIA’s Security Management System has passed stringent audits and requirements designed to implement best practices for securing sensitive customer data housed in its public cloud (CCaaS) and private cloud Contact Center solutions.
This accreditation consolidates alignment with customer requirements, enhances management processes and aligns with Enghouse’s corporate risk strategies, resulting in fewer incidents and service disruptions.Read the press release
IBM Interviews Enghouse Systems Global President Vince Mifsud on Enghouse Interactive’s Partnership with IBM
Enghouse has partnered with IBM, helping businesses of any size transform their contact centers into modern experience centers that deliver customer loyalty with long-term growth. With IBM’s world-class Cloud infrastructure (IBM Cloud), Enghouse Interactive now has the infrastructure and components needed to deliver a faster, more compelling and secure customer journey to the Cloud.
To learn more about the Enghouse-IBM partnership, please visit Partner Spotlight: Enghouse Interactive to read the interview of our Global President, Vince Mifsud.
Release of SmartDial, Version 9.4, Enghouse Interactive’s
Outbound Communications Solution, offers more enhanced
integration with Amazon Connect and other improvements.
Release of SmartDial, Version 9.4, Enghouse Interactive’s Outbound Communications Solution, offers more enhanced integration with Amazon Connect and other improvements.
With the release of Ver. 9.4 this past October SmartDial 9.4 offers three key benefits:
- Native integration with Amazon Connect for Contact Centers running on AWS;
- Enhanced scalability, through more ports supported, allowing tenants to optimize their node resource usage, and;
- Usability Improvements: User management on Manager Center (Supervisor management tool) and CTC Messaging (internal chat)
- Native integration with Amazon
- Runs on all Customer AWS instances
- Customers can terminate their own SIP trunks with their preferred Telco for predictive and progressive calls
- Preview feature uses native Amazon Connect API – eliminates double Telco costs
- Enhanced scalability
- Drastically increased total number of ports supported: 32K ports on 8 nodes; now able to handle large call volume requirements
- Applications/Tenants can now use resources across multiple nodes, optimizing resource utilization and load balancing on Hosted SmartDial
- Usability Improvements
- All user management options have been moved to Manager Center, leaving only Control Center required features related to infrastructure to simplify usage while minimizing issues caused by human error
- CTC Messaging is now a full chat application for communications within the contact center: one-to-one, many-to-many, enabling agents to interact with, and request assistance from, a supervisor, when talking with customers to resolve issues
Enghouse Interactive’s Analytics Solution for Contact Center Metrics, Proteus is now integrated with Microsoft Teams!
Proteus provides detailed call analytics and quality of service (QoS) monitoring for Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and Cisco UCM, enabling businesses to plan technology migrations, monitor service usage, identify potential system issues rapidly, spot fraudulent activity, and easily allocate telecoms costs across the business.
It also provides comprehensive analysis of call detail records (CDR) for over 100 other Unified Communications (UC), IP, TDM and cellular communications systems.
And, it’s easily accessible via the Microsoft Teams client. Details are available from Microsoft AppSource or using the contact information below:
Enghouse Interactive Proudly Provides three New, Free & Highly Informative Analyst Reports:
- Three Customer Service Megatrends in 2020 – Fuse AI and Agents to Drive Better Experiences (Forrester)
Outlines the top three customer service trends that customer service leaders should pay attention to in 2020.
- Contact Center Buyers Guide, North America, 2020 (Frost & Sullivan)
Covers the Contact Center North American competitive landscape and features a Company Profile on Enghouse Interactive
- Customer Experience Decision Maker’s Guide (Contact Babel)
Provides insights into the North American trends governing Customer Experience post Pandemic.
Join us at the following upcoming event:
Unified Communications in the Contact Center
Featuring Keynote Speakers:
- Robin Gareiss, President, Nemertes Research
- Jacki Tessmer, VP, Product Marketing, Enghouse Interactive
Date & Time: February 17, 2021 at 1:00pm EST
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
Calling all On-Premises Contact Center for SMB (CC) Customers:
Move Your Contact Center to the IBM Cloud and SAVE BIG!
If you’re an Enghouse Interactive Communication Center (CC/Touchpoint/UCB/ Zeacom) customer, there’s never been a better time to move your contact center to the cloud!
Migrate to our Enghouse CCaaS voice-only bundled solution*, deployed on the ever-reliable IBM Cloud, for just $69 per user, per month – a 40% savings!
PLUS, with this great offer you can now get more than a voice-only solution. Add inbound SMS** to chat with your customers, with no additional monthly software cost.
Sign up NOW as this great offer ends January 29th, 2021.
*One-time onboarding charge applies | **One-time configuration & monthly telco charges apply
Take Advantage of these FREE Upcoming Virtual Training Courses:
CC/QMS: Live Q&A Series – Contact Center for SMB (CC) and Call Recording & Quality Management (QMS)
December 1, 2020 1-2pm EST
TouchPoint Agent 11.x – Contact Center for SMB (CC)
December 15, 2020 1-2pm EST
Scheduling Your 2021 Holidays in Administrator – Contact Center for SMB (CC)
December 30, 2020 1-1:30pm EST
Enghouse Interactive Offers Customized Virtual Training on the
Products and Topics You Want to Cover!
Our skilled training and education staff are ready to work with you to create and deliver a training curriculum specially designed to help your agents, administrators and supervisors get the most out of our products and solutions.
For more information and pricing, Contact Dane Smith at EIAtraining@enghouse.com
WEBINARS ON DEMAND
Our Enghouse Training Center is here for you! View our complete library of Webinars on demand, Tips & Tricks videos as well as downloadable resources. Our library is updated regularly, so be sure to check back often to see our latest updates.