As you may know, Arc Solutions is part of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded company (TSX:ENGH) and leading global provider of enterprise software solutions.
As part of our evolution, and to create an even stronger organization that delivers the best range of interaction management solutions, all of our product brands have been united under a single, global entity, Enghouse Interactive.
This development enables us to be more efficient in delivery, expand our geographic reach and produce a broader array of software solutions that help our partners provide high quality interaction management solutions. You will continue to receive excellent service and access to the innovative products you currently deploy, but through Enghouse Interactive you will have access to a broader range of integrated solutions and services. You will also continue to work with the people that you know, under the brands that you trust.
Enghouse Interactive provides solutions that improve person to person communications across the enterprise that:
– Improve efficiency: Customer and internal interactions handled and resolved faster
– Maximize revenues: Better communication – loyal customers and more efficient staff
– Optimize resources: Integrated, standards based applications leverage ICT infrastructure
– Improve customer satisfaction: Faster response, first contact resolution and managed quality
– Be more agile and flexible: Scalable software applications that change with your organization
Our solutions portfolio now consists of a range of interaction management applications, including operator consoles, enterprise contact center solutions, IVRs, call recording & quality management solutions, development tools and IP phone and contact directory applications.
As part of this exciting new phase in the development of Arc Solutions, a new corporate website will be available soon, in addition to the current www.arcsolutions.com brand website. You will also begin receiving emails from enghouse.com addresses.