Enhancements in CP10
Mobile IVR Navigator
• You can now use Communications Portal to develop all your self-service applications from within the same intuitive design studio.
• Build smartphone and web self-service applications, such as payment gateways, appointment reminders or scheduling applications, with seamless integration with your Contact Center.
Development Studio Enhancements
• Now with support for Java, enabling you to build complex business logic or system integration’s using Java code.
• Improve the overall customer experience and deal with lengthy interactions around back-end support more effectively. Dynamic Playlists and the playing of audio files as a background process are now supported in CP.
Speech Integration Updates
• Support has been added for LumenVox, for both Automatic Speech Recognition and Text to Speech services.
• Support for Nuance Speech Server 6.5 has also been updated which includes:
– Recognizer 10.5 for Automatic Speech Recognition
– Vocalizer 6.2 for Text to Speech
Improved PBX Integrations
For touch tone and speech enabled self-service:
• Alcatel Omni PCX
• Avaya Aura Communications Manager
• Avaya CS1000
• Avaya IP Office
• Cisco UCM
• Mitel 3300
• Microsoft Office 365
• NEC SV8300