Boost Communication Capabilities
Enghouse’s systems empower your organization to take advantage of IVR messages (called “dialogues”) that enable your team’s time to be used more efficiently while generating callbacks, and keeping your communication processes running smoothly. With state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology and male/female voices available in English and Spanish, you’ll find the messages you need.
Outbound Dialogues: Companies can choose from a library of dozens of professionally pre-recorded messages, or create their own custom message recordings.
- Pre-recorded Messages: Available selections include demand for payment, early-out, payment reminders, broken promises and simple callback messages. Interactive and non-interactive messaging, as well as right-party identification and transfer to agent options are available.
- User-recorded Messages: Your company can create custom messaging that includes up to 10 variables with both interactive and non-interactive options.
Inbound Dialogues: Answer and manage calls with the dialer anytime a representative isn’t readily available (including outside business hours).
- Blending & Routing Messages: Maximize talk time by allowing staff to take both inbound and outbound calls. During office hours blending dialogues can answer, prompt for account information and seamlessly route calls to the appropriate employee.
- Payment Options: Answer calls and allow customers to select payment options, including pay by check or credit card.
- Automated Payment Options: Use messages with multiple payment options, including unattended check/credit card payments.
Your agents’ dialing assistant. Maximize your dialing power with IAT’s Hosted Interactive Communications (IVR Messaging). The dialer will make the outbound calls your agents don’t have time to handle and generate inbound callbacks for them.
Contact all your inventory, scrub new business lists and find the accounts that are ready to pay. Also, use IVR messages to identify the right-party, give payment options and more. Reach accounts by phone during the day, after hours and on weekends.
Time-saving features: When an agent receives a transferred IC call, use IC Agent for a screen pop of key information (rather than a traditional “whisper transfer”) to save time and reduce hold time. Also, use the Leave Message feature to send any transferred answering machines back to the dialer to leave the message.
Message and delivery confidence: Guarantee you have a perfectly-left answering machine message every time with IAT’s message lay-in. Design your own messages or choose from dozens of professionally recorded messages, which include verbiage directed toward:
- Right-party identification
- Broken promises
- Payment reminders
- Payment arrangements
- Automated payments
- Pre-collect services