Enghouse Interactive is proud to announce the full market availability of Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) version 10.0. CCE is an enterprise grade omni-channel contact center solution capable of scaling up to thousands of seats, while ensuring industry leading reliability, with embedded geo-redundancy and resilience.
As part of our commitment to extending interoperability with different customer preferred communication platforms, CCE now supports integration with Microsoft Teams and CounterPath Bria Enterprise Softphone:
- Microsoft Teams provides a natural evolution from Microsoft Skype for Business. With this integration, Enghouse further expands the range of UCaaS platforms that can be extended to Contact Centers.
- CounterPath’s Bria Enterprise Softphone API enables CCE to support any SIP based telephony platform while also integrating with the Enghouse Communication Portal. This enables integration with virtually any PBX, including OpenSource and cloud. Customer provisioning and agent administration uses a simplified cloud-based platform.
Other notable enhancements include:
- Virtual Agents (Chatbots) are enabled via Communication Portal.
- Video (added to Web RTC) has been enhanced with Enghouse Vidyo Cloud platform.
- Security enhancements use OWASP guidelines to detect and resolve potential threats, and also include enhanced data encryption between CCE processes.
- iVault displays wrap-up tags, and filtering options which now include dispositions.
- The Touchpoint user interface has been further enhanced to deliver more functional and intuitive capabilities for both agents and supervisors.
- Configuration Manager centralizes disable/enable Email and Outbound calling
- Call control commands reduce mouse click requirements for agents
- Administrative option can Hide/Show agents and Queue tabs
- Improved email spellcheck process via pop-up window
- Enabled interaction/queue detail tab pagination, extended to 100 items
- Additional interaction properties enabled on high use tabs.
We recommend that clients update to the latest version as soon as possible in order to benefit from these updates and to further maximize the value of their CCE investment.
To learn more about the new features and fixes, please review the release notes available on Enghouse’s Support Portal at mysupport.enghouse.com or reach out to Enghouse Customer Support.